Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-11 02:06:29

Kubicixfactor

IoS 13.3.1 Ipad cart & admin bug?

I wonder if anyone else could check this please? I recently upgraded my ipad to 13.3.1.

I've noticed that when the ipad is in landscape orientation:

Backlight admin - the top menus don't work - if you tap "designer" the pull down appears but the options won't trigger. They work ok in portrait orientation.

Cart - this one is a lot more serious for me. if the options for a product don't all show when clicking on the cart icon, there's no way to scroll down to get to the "add to cart" button, leaving a potential purchaser unable to complete their transaction. If the ipad is turned to portrait orientation the add to cart button shows ok.

I've checked against another ipad running IoS 12 and everything works ok. Not sure whether this is a problem with my ipad or something linked to IoS 13 but if anyone is running an ipad with IOS 13.3.1 installed I'd really appreciate it if they could check they're getting the same behaviour with either backlight admin or when adding a standard print to their cart from this gallery on my site please:

https://adecentexposure.co.uk/galleries … eaton-run/

#2 2020-03-11 02:23:04

rod barbee
Website

Re: IoS 13.3.1 Ipad cart & admin bug?

If I recall correctly, this has been reported. It's an IOS bug I believe.

for the menu items in the admin, if you tap and hold, a small window of the linked page pops up. Tap on that to go to the page.

for the cart, I'm seeing the same behavior you are. Currently, the only way the entire add-to-cart box shows is if the ipad is in portrait.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2020-03-11 02:36:43

Kubicixfactor

Re: IoS 13.3.1 Ipad cart & admin bug?

Thanks for confirming Rod. It'll confuse users who'll just give up with an order before they rotate their ipad smile

In the meantime I'll remove some of the print options so it all appears on the screen.

Steve

Board footer