Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-24 03:25:40

mad
Website

Mixed Pricing

I am looking at adding difference pricing schemes from the pricing scheme assigned to the album. I know that a per-photo pricing scheme can be setup via the Category metadata field within Lightroom however, I cannot see to find any documentation on how to do this.  I am assuming Matt may know the answer to this or if someone can point me to more detailed documentation on this.

#2 2019-02-24 03:33:16

rod barbee
Website

Re: Mixed Pricing

In the album template, enable mixed pricing, it's near the top under Cart Features

In the Lightroom Library module, add the pricing scheme you want to use for a particular image to the Category metadata field. Do this for all images that need individual pricing.

Publish the images. Or if this is an existing album, republish using the "Push Metadata without updating existing photos" option. (Publisher settings in Lightroom)

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2019-02-24 03:46:10

mad
Website

Are you saying that the LR Category just needs the name of the pricing scheme for that photo?  If so, then just a one line sentence explaining that should be added to the documentation to be clear.  The other stuff I already know.

If this is all I need to do then I will have to change how I use the Category field. lol!!!

Last edited by mad (2019-02-24 03:48:29)

#4 2019-02-24 04:02:32

rod barbee
Website

There are instructions (sort of) in the template:

Mixed Pricing

Enable this setting to be able to set the pricing scheme per photo via the Category metadata field in Lightroom.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#5 2019-02-24 04:21:03

mad
Website

Yeah but it does not tell you what needs to be entered.  Just a thought on improving documentation.  It would be nice to add it.
For example just adding the wording: place the pricing scheme in the LR Category field.

Last edited by mad (2019-02-24 04:22:10)

Board footer