Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-19 09:58:32

johnblaustein
Website

LR Publisher 4.0.7 - couple of questions

Hi,

1)  I have installed LR Publisher 4.0.7.  Under LR Publish Services > TTG Publisher > Edit Settings, in the left column, Publish Services, TTG Publisher is listed, but it says "(not saved)."  When I click Save, a dialog asks if I want to Republish All Photos, or Leave As-Is.  If I select Leave As-Is, TTG Publisher still says "(not saved)."  If I select Republish, all photos are marked to be republished.  After clicking Publish Now for each album, TTG Publisher still says "(not saved)."

Should TTG Publisher always say "(not saved)?"  Why doesn't clicking Save change the listing to saved?

2)  Is there an easy way to mark all photos to be republished at once?  And then is there a way to start republishing all photos with one click, rather than having to select each album or album set?  If I create a Publisher album set called All Albums (for example), can I put all of my existing album sets and albums into that All Albums set and then mark the whole set to be republished, followed by Publish Now?  I don't see any other way to mark and publish all photos at once.

Thanks for your help with this.

John

#2 2019-02-19 10:16:42

rod barbee
Website

Re: LR Publisher 4.0.7 - couple of questions

1) Have you given the publish service a description? (top field)

2) From what I can tell, you need to visit each album, select all, and mark to republish. Then you can select all albums and hit the Publish button.

this is probably a Lightroom limitation.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2019-02-19 10:26:35

johnblaustein
Website

Re: LR Publisher 4.0.7 - couple of questions

Hi Rod,

1)  Yes, the publish service has the description TTG.

2)  It looks like you can select multiple album sets in Publisher and then right-click (Windows) and select Mark to Republish, followed by Publish Now.  Unless I'm missing something, all photos can be selected and published with very few clicks.  Of course, multiple albums need to be nested within album sets in order to minimize the clicks needed to republish everything.

John

Board footer