Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-20 22:22:29

mshandmeh
Website

something went wrong

I have just installed backlight + pages into a subfolder as a test site following the instructions and video. Backlight setup went very smoothly. Have installed publisher into LR and published first album but when I go to look at the album in my browser I get this message:

Something went wrong   Unable to find pageTemplate with ID 77. Try updating the selected template for the application. in EngineFactory.php on line 70

Can you point me in the right direction to deal with this please.

Thanks,

Mike

#2 2017-01-21 06:41:46

Ben

Re: something went wrong

Hi Mike, I'm not sure how this would have come about.  I suggest that you try and fix this by setting the page template used by the album template.  To do this, log into Backlight, click on Designer > Templates, followed by 'Design' next to the applicable album template, check that the Page Template setting is as you intend, and then click on the Save icon.

If that doesn't help then please provide a link to the gallery, and email me a Backlight admin login (via the Email link under my name) so that I can look further into this.

#3 2017-01-21 19:14:03

mshandmeh
Website

Hi Ben, I have checked again the template settings and re-saved the set-up and that seems to have done the trick. I didn't actually have to change anything, but it works now so that is the main thing. I am puzzled as to what I have done to fix it. I guess it will remain a mystery! Thanks for your time and help.
Mike

#4 2017-01-21 19:49:11

Ben

Hi Mike, for some reason your template was referring to a non-existent page template.  By going to Designer and saving, it would have changed the page template to one that did exist, since only the existing page templates would have been in the drop-down box.
I'm glad to hear that solved it for you.

Board footer