Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-12-09 12:01:56

coyotepixel
Website

Photoshop Edited photos out of order

I've recently edited 3 out of 37 photos in an album through Lightroom>Photo>Edit In>Photoshop. The photos were relabeled by Lightroom  such as:  _JM2007.NEF to _JM2007-Edit.tif. I published the changes and now they are out of order on my site. The 3 that I edited in Lightroom>Photo>Edit In>Photoshop are at the end of the album.

They appear in order in Grid mode in the Publisher Album. I've got the Sort Order set as Capture Time. I looked at the order on my host site album folder via File Manager. The photos are in order and labeled as jpeg's, which I assume is how Backlight uploads them. I have checked both Push Metadata w/o... option and Publish Thumbnails w/o... option at different tries but to no avail.

I've refreshed the browser, cleared browser history, waited a while for the site to update. No change.

http://coyotepixel.net/galleries/coast-12-16/

Is there something I should do differently? Am I missing something?

Thanks,
jim

Last edited by coyotepixel (2016-12-09 12:07:37)

#2 2016-12-09 12:19:32

Ben

Re: Photoshop Edited photos out of order

Hi Jim, Lightroom's ordering setting does not work after the initial publishing.  (the exception to this is Custom Order).  The work-around for this is to use the ordering setting that we include in the Album settings.  To set this, double-click on the Album within the Publisher panel, then set the 'Photo Order' field.  For your case, you'd want to set it to Capture Time.  After clicking Edit to save the settings, the order should be reflected when you next load the album in the browser.

#3 2016-12-09 12:26:19

coyotepixel
Website

Re: Photoshop Edited photos out of order

Perfect! Thanks, Ben.

Board footer