Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-11-28 11:44:23

bcobb10b

Something went wrong

As requested by the message:

---------------
Something went wrong
Unexpected error: Undefined offset: 74499 in PathBuilder.php on line 161

Please report error at http://community.theturninggate.net
----------------

This happened during a test photo search.  However Lightroom was republishing albums at the same time, so there may be a relationship between the two.  I had finished moving my Backlight, Pages, and Wordpress modules to a new location on my site and was rebuilding albums that were deleted in order to make the move.

Bill
Sandy Springs GA

#2 2016-11-28 11:49:00

Ben

Re: Something went wrong

Hi Bill, thanks for letting us know.  This comes about when a parent Album Set can't be found. As you suggest, it's quite possibly due to a clash during the publishing process.  If this happens again, can you post back here, with the error message if the album id differs from 74499, and also provide me with Backlight admin access via the Email link under my photo?

#3 2016-11-28 12:04:26

bcobb10b

Will do Ben.

Bill

#4 2016-11-29 05:03:54

bcobb10b

Ben - I suppose this fits in this message thread.  Move it if you prefer to make it more visible to others who might encounter the same situation.

Here is what I see in the Publisher list of top level galleries after I finished restoring one album set using your process to purge and rebuild a set of published albums (see link to it below):

Spotlight	                               Standard Album Set Template IK 1 col	—	View
      Bristolwood Court	               Standard Album Template IK 1 col	43	View
      Bristolwood Court	               Standard Album Template IK 1 col	0	View
      East Lake Crew	               Standard Album Template IK 1 col	45	View
      East Lake Crew	               Standard Album Template IK 1 col	0	View
      Izabella, Julie, and Dan	Standard Album Template IK 1 col	117	View
      Izabella, Julie, and Dan        Standard Album Template IK 1 col	0	View
      Janet	                               Standard Album Template IK 1 col	54	View
      Janet	                               Standard Album Template IK 1 col	0	View
      Janet's LaPierre Family	       Standard Album Template IK 1 col	22	View
      Janet's LaPierre Family	       Standard Album Template IK 1 col	0	View
      Janet's LaPierre Family	       Standard Album Template IK 1 col	0	View
      Our Extended Family	       Standard Album Template IK 1 col	0	View
      Our Extended Family	       Standard Album Template IK 1 col	6	View

I assume it will be OK to manually delete the duplicate albums with no photos using the Publisher top level galleries feature, but would rather you give your blessing before I pull the trigger.  (It appears that Lightroom creates a new album each time I click an album's "edit" button?  I watched as Lightroom Publisher uploaded images from its album collection to several of these albums that now contain zero images, and then cleaned them up at the end.  I assume this is an Adobe issue.)

For others who are going through this process, YOU MUST FOLLOW BEN'S PROCESS FOR "PURGING AND REBUILDING A SET OF PUBLISHED ALBUMS" exactly!  It is at  http://community.theturninggate.net/vie … hp?id=6828 

How do I know?  I must have been sloppy when I first went through the process (I think I edited several albums before I edited their associated album set) and the results were not good.  Thanks for Matthew's tip to use CODA and for the list of Publisher top level galleries.  This would have been impossible to sort out without your team's good guidance and the tools.

Bill
Sandy Springs GA

#5 2016-11-29 07:26:08

Ben

Hi Bill, I attempted to format the above with the code tag..

That's quite strange.  Can you email me a Backlight admin so that I can look at the database? 

We also added a function in Lightroom to output the album set/album structure.  Can you visit It's under File ->  Plug-in Extras -> Output Publisher Structure, select your Publisher instance then copy and paste the contents in the window into the email?
If the window is larger than the height of your display, then it can be dismissed by pressing enter.  In that case, the same output is also found in ttg.log under the Documents or My Documents directory for your account.  Please email that file to me (zipping it first if it is large).  This is only needed if you weren't able to copy and paste the contents of the dialogue.

Board footer