Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-04-12 05:22:04

pschenck

error on galleries with cart on mobiles

Hi,

When I follow the link below on my desktop (using google chrome) and go into one of the galleries they seem to be working properly. When I follow it on my mobile phone or tablet (both samsung devices) I get this message when I enter the gallery. Only seems to happen on galleries with the cart.

INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

http://lasting-impressions.me/galleries … te%202016/

Thanks,
Patty

#2 2016-04-12 05:35:13

rod barbee
Website

Re: error on galleries with cart on mobiles

There are a couple of things for you to try.

First of all, your indexes and galleries have spaces in their names. Try renaming those so there are none. Files and folders should have only letters, numbers, underscores, and dashes. No spaces, punctuation, or special characters. Those can mess up scripts.
You should be able to do this from your FTP software, just change the folder names.

Secondly, you can try updating gallery to the latest version (6.1.9). Yours are using 6.1.0

These updates will at least eliminate one possibility.

Have you looked at the server log to see what the error is? it should be a file in the root of your site and have a name like error_log. You can download this and open it with a text editor.

you could also update your version of ttg-be. The current is 2.0.5 and you're on 2.0.2. I don't know if this will help, but it's always a good idea to keep things updated.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

Board footer