Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-02-26 21:34:41

prat0088

Help: Only a single image was exported, but the gallery has 3 images

I created an album with 3 different images.  I clicked publish.  It succeeded.  There are 3 instances of the first image on the page, but only one jpg is uploaded.  Still, the aspect ratio of all three image elements on the page was different, so that was expected.  But their content is all the same.

I tried creating 4 different CE4 Gallery templates and exporting and copying them.  I've been at this for an hour after a new purchase of CE4.  Can somebody please provide assistance.

#2 2016-02-26 21:40:39

Ben

Re: Help: Only a single image was exported, but the gallery has 3 images

Hi, are you by chance using file renaming with sequential numbers in the Publisher?  If so, please try removing the sequential portion of the file renaming.  The way that Publisher is built alongside the limitations of the LR Publisher module means that sequential renaming doesn't work.

#3 2016-02-27 16:00:14

prat0088

Using the fikename due the trick. Thanks for the quick reply. I now found where this was brought up before in the forums and at that time a warning or exception was suggested if the user was renaming to a sequence. I kniw in a perfect world we would all dead every word of documentation, but displaying such a one-time warning would be very helpful.

#4 2016-02-27 20:21:22

Ben

I'm glad that solved it.  As far as I know Publisher isn't able to tell what the filename settings are, so doesn't offer us an opportunity to provide a warning.

Board footer