Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-02-03 06:25:29

jrp

pages-gallery issue

Hi,
I have been experimenting with setting up a pages-gallery so Publisher can manage my home page gallery, but have tied myself in a knot.

The first time I created a Publisher gallery with "pages-gallery" slug, there were issues with permissions on the web server. So I deleted the Gallery from the Publisher section of Lightroom. The gallery is no longer in the TTG CE4 Publisher list of galleries in Lightroom, and the pages-gallery directory is no longer in my galleries folder on the web server.

When I try to create a new publisher gallery with slug "pages-gallery" in Lightroom I get the error "Duplicate Gallery Found This gallery will have a number automatically appended to the slug."

Now - if I look on the web server in "ttg-be/data/publisher/master.sq3" (just using a text editor to inspect the database file), I can see that there are records for "pages-gallery" in the database. Perhaps the database needs a cleanup?

Any advice on how I can completely remove traces of the old "pages-gallery" album so I can start again?

Thanks

#2 2016-02-03 07:28:00

rod barbee
Website

Re: pages-gallery issue

Any advice on how I can completely remove traces of the old "pages-gallery" album so I can start again?

Yep: http://ttg-tips-and-tricks.barbeephoto. … -database/

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2016-02-03 07:43:37

jrp

Re: pages-gallery issue

Wonderful thanks, that worked a treat.

Board footer