Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-12 22:27:52

evan
Website

features request

I'm just gonna say I love TTG.  Its amazing what it does and how malleable it can be as well.

I would like to see publisher have a little more control of what features are used on each page.   There could be a selector to turn on/off downloads, cart, or sharing like there is for enabling passwords.   If I setup the template to have downloads on and all required info, cart setup with all its info, as well as everything for sharing I would like to be able to control what is then on when I publish a gallery.  Rather than having separate templates for each option individually and in combination.  That's a lot of templates to update.

#2 2015-10-16 13:02:01

Ben

Re: features request

Hi Evan,  thanks for the kind words and for your suggestion.  The cart can be controlled via the 'Enable Cart; setting in the Album settings' Integration tab.  That leaves, 'Enable Downloads' and 'Enable Sharing', which would fit well along side the 'enable maps' in the Features tab.

Having said that, we're keeping busy working on new things, so I can't commit to having these features added any timing soon.  I'll add these to our to-do list.

Board footer