Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-20 04:31:55

Stevie_L

Lost my google maps icon - SOLVED

JUST TO UPDATE - now solved.

My mistake was to assume the maps enabling was driven by the template.  I double checked the publisher album for the gallery and on the 'features' tab the radio button for maps was actually disabled.  I don't recall having had to check this button when I originally set up the album.  If I delete that album though, the only other album is a hidden pages-gallery with Galleria (which I think doesn't have google maps enabled), so maybe when I created the new album it referred to the Stages template and that's the issue?  Not sure...Anyway problem solved by using the correct setting and republishing.

ORIGINAL PROBLEM STATEMENT
I just added an template (for HighSlide gallery and touch for mobiles) in my ttg-be/templates/gallery folder.  That and the existing single HTML template both have google maps enabled when I look in the web module in LR.  Furthermore, when I look at the saved web galleries in LR6 and select images, those templates both have the icon.

However, for some reason, when publishing with either template the icon no longer appears on my web gallery.  Here's a link to try it: http://stevenlippitt.com/galleries.php

I think in the templates folders that I edited the 'phplugins samples' folder titles to 'phplugins', but did noting else.  Could that cause me to loose the google maps icon?  I tried changing the names back, but no change.

Does anybody know where I can see in the template folders to check with a text editor that the correct settings for enabling google maps have been exported from LR?

I've double checked the LR web gallery files and it's OK in there:
styleData = {
            ["body.border_color.lrcolor"] = AgColor( 0.2, 0.2, 0.2, 1 ),
            ["googleMaps.enable"] = true,
            ["grid.presentation.desktop"] = "HTML",
So is there some other component (maybe in the galleries folder on my website?) that could be causing this?

Last edited by Stevie_L (2015-07-20 04:49:33)

Board footer