Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-05 09:41:44

kmcintyre
Website

Publisher managed home page with content text?

Happy Fourth of July everyone!

I am working on setting up Publisher to manage my Home Page gallery.  My original Pages-only site had a small slideshow at the top (The Grid) with a paragraph of introductory content (The Block) below.  I am using Stage to create the gallery template for Publisher.  The photos work fine but I am trying to replicate the text content and I cannot seem to make it work.  I tested Pages settings with no luck and then re-configured my Stage template with the text in the Content section and re-exported.  I still only get the gallery slideshow.  The preview in LR looks right but when uploaded to my site (I even marked the photos to republish and published them) all I get is the slideshow.

My question is: is there a way to get that text content on the home page in conjunction with the Publisher-managed gallery?  I know I am probably doing something wrong.

Thanks!
Kevin

http://ktmcreative.com

#2 2015-07-05 10:01:45

rod barbee
Website

Re: Publisher managed home page with content text?

The photos work fine but I am trying to replicate the text content and I cannot seem to make it work.

Since this is a Publisher created album you need to go to the Page Content tab of the Create/Edit Album dialog and either enter the text there or use the Page Copy Replacement feature to place your template text.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2015-07-05 10:12:17

kmcintyre
Website

Re: Publisher managed home page with content text?

Thanks as always, Rod!  That was it.

Board footer