Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-17 23:06:45

Dankid

Can't Update this Collection

Hey, I know this problem has been posted before but I am unable to find a solution for it.
I have a massive amount of uploads to do(tried small batches as well) and I am getting the following error -

An internal error has occurred: JSON.lua:458: JSON.lua:197: can't parse JSON at char 1 of: file_put_contents(./../../images/remarkables2015/ahuwhenua-1/gallery.xml) [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory|#0 /home6/megapixc/public_html/ttg-be/publisher/application/helpers/PublisherHelper.php(143): ErrorHandler::handleError('./../../images/...', '<?xml version="...')
#1 /home6/megapixc/public_html/ttg-be/publisher/application/controllers/ApiController.php(556): PublisherHelper->updateAlbum('6280', Array, Array)
#2 /home6/megapixc/public_html/ttg-be/publisher/application/controllers/ApiController.php(503): ApiController->updateAlbum('6280')
#3 /home6/megapixc/public_html/ttg-be/framework/controllers/Controller.php(41): ApiController->createAlbum()
#4 /home6/megapixc/public_html/ttg-be/framework/Framework.php(124): Controller->dispatch(Array, Array)
#5 /home6/megapixc/public_html/ttg-be/publisher/index.php(23): Framework->route(Array)
#6 {main}|URL: /ttg-be/publisher/index.php

The URL is - http://danchildsphotography.com/images/remarkables2015/
I thought it was the new index template I uploaded for it but I went back to an old upload that did work and now get the same error on both.
I am using Bluehost and permissions are set to 755
Please help, Cheers Dan

#2 2015-06-17 23:23:29

Ben

Re: Can't Update this Collection

Hi Dan,  Publisher is looking for an album at images/remarkables2015/ahuwhenua-1
Have you ever had an album there?  The -1 looks strange - is that the slug you've attempted to assign, or should it just be ahuwhenua?   Lastly, is that the only album that is causing problems?

I suggest trying to remove the album in Publisher, and re-creating it.

#3 2015-06-18 06:24:35

Dankid

Hey Ben, Cheers for your reply.
ahuwhenua is the automatic slug that publisher assigned it.
I have 23 of these folders ready to upload and I keep getting the same error. I will attached another at the bottom.
Is there any other way around this as it took some time to set up the 23 folders/albums.
I set up a new album on a previously used publisher with no problem but now next the same error.
I have set up a second publisher as a test and got the same error.

- An internal error has occurred: JSON.lua:458: JSON.lua:197: can't parse JSON at char 1 of: file_put_contents(./../../images/remarkables2015/ahuwhenua-3/gallery.xml) [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory|#0 /home6/megapixc/public_html/ttg-be/publisher/application/helpers/PublisherHelper.php(143): ErrorHandler::handleError('./../../images/...', '<?xml version="...')
#1 /home6/megapixc/public_html/ttg-be/publisher/application/controllers/ApiController.php(556): PublisherHelper->updateAlbum('76417', Array, Array)
#2 /home6/megapixc/public_html/ttg-be/publisher/application/controllers/ApiController.php(503): ApiController->updateAlbum('76417')
#3 /home6/megapixc/public_html/ttg-be/framework/controllers/Controller.php(41): ApiController->createAlbum()
#4 /home6/megapixc/public_html/ttg-be/framework/Framework.php(124): Controller->dispatch(Array, Array)
#5 /home6/megapixc/public_html/ttg-be/publisher/index.php(23): Framework->route(Array)
#6 {main}|URL: /ttg-be/publisher/index.php

#4 2015-06-18 07:04:37

Ben

Hi Dan, this could be quite tricky. Can you provide me with FTP access and the login to the TTG BE login, using the Email link under my picture? I'll then be able to reconcile the database structure and what's on disk and see how it can be fixed.

#5 2015-06-18 07:06:17

Dankid

Sure can, sending now.

Board footer