Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-12 00:15:09

chris

Issues with Gallery

I have two issues with Gallery. I have setup gallery with large image presentation as HTML: single image. When I upload the gallery (I'm using WAMP), it produces image.php files so when I choose an image from the thumbnail grid, the large image shows correctly. I have used the same template for a Publisher template, but when I publish the gallery, no image.php files are created, so that when I choose a thumbnail image, I generate an error that the .php file cannot be found. What is going on?

The second issue is that neither the uploaded gallery nor the published gallery is showing an image for the gallery, even though I have setup with random image selection. Again, what is going on?

#2 2015-02-12 01:00:45

rod barbee
Website

Re: Issues with Gallery

Make sure you're using the latest version of Gallery and Publisher.

The second issue is that neither the uploaded gallery nor the published gallery is showing an image for the gallery, even though I have setup with random image selection. Again, what is going on?

are you talking about the thumbnail in the autoindex?

a link to any problem gallery would help.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2015-02-12 01:32:45

chris

I am using the latest Publisher and Gallery. Per the second issue, yes the autoindex thumbnail. As I mentioned, I am using WAMP on my local machine, so I am not sure I can give access to the gallery.

#4 2015-02-12 03:38:39

rod barbee
Website

autoindexing works fine in WAMP for me.
The Galleries page and any album sets containing galleries show the representative thumbnails in the index.
The only time I don't get a thumbnail is on an album set itself. For example, an album set inside the Galleries page will show the space invader icon until you add albums to the set and then edit the album set and specifically choose a cover image from the drop-down.

As to the single.php large image pages, I can't get them so show up in WAMP either. But it works online. And actually, Publisher doesn't create the pages and put them in the album folder. It looks like the single.php file is being used as a template and the pages are being displayed as needed.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#5 2015-02-12 03:47:29

chris

I'll have to wait until I get the site up on the server. Thanks for your help.

Board footer