Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-21 22:47:16

wernerjb
Website

Is there an upgrade price for this item.

I have had many complains with CR3 as people were loosing selections to the point where I do not use it anymore. So unless I can check this version somehow I'm not willing to spend $ 50.00 for a software which was not useable.

Last edited by wernerjb (2015-01-22 06:41:40)

#2 2015-01-21 22:57:43

Ben

Re: Is there an upgrade price for this item.

Use CE4 CRG with Publisher and every selection is saved to the database in real time.  A client can revisit the gallery at any time, even after closing the browser, and continue providing feedback.

#3 2015-01-21 23:27:00

rod barbee
Website

Re: Is there an upgrade price for this item.

Well, with the addition of database support, your clients will no longer have that problem.

and you can check out the demo Matt linked to in the announcement post
http://ce4.theturninggate.net/demos/ce4 … 1-ce4-crg/
Though this isn't a Publisher managed CRG, you can still click on selections and add feedback. If you close the tab you can open another, go back to the gallery, and see that your selections are still there. Just don't close the browser.
At Ben mentioned, with Publisher support your clients can come back any time, log in to their galleries, and continue making selections and feedback.

And the emails that you get from the client feedback are much more useful than those from the CE3 version, making it much easier to identify selected images or images that have certain options chosen. There are also links directly to the images.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

Board footer