Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-12-19 12:01:34

Robert

Cart not seeing second pricing structure.

Been working on the cart for over two days and still cannot get it to see the second pricing structure using Category.  The default pricing is shown regardless of what is in the IPTC Category in the photo.  I am using cart with publisher and pages. Have tried many different combinations and read everything I could  find regarding the relationship between gallery and the cart. Using the latest version of all the plugins and have been very careful with text string fabrication.  Just does not seem to see the category field and uses the default price structure.  Have checked the actual photos online and the category IPTC info is there and matches the pricing structure.  The troubleshooting info in the cart module shows no issues and everything is filled out.  Always clear the cache and reset the cart before testing.  Help!

#2 2014-12-19 12:16:09

rod barbee
Website

Re: Cart not seeing second pricing structure.

did you set up your gallery template to use Mixed Pricing?

We really can't tell much without links to your site and to albums that aren't working as expected. It will also help if you enable guest access to ttg-be

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2014-12-19 12:16:58

Ben

Please provide a link to your gallery, indicating which images should have a different pricing scheme.

#4 2014-12-19 12:51:10

Robert

http://mountaincreekart.com/galleries/Cart-Test-2/  All but last image have the second pricing scheme.  Rod am sending email with username and password for ttg-be.

#5 2014-12-19 12:58:44

Robert

Sorry missed answering your question, but no Mixed Pricing in gallery template.

Last edited by Robert (2014-12-19 13:43:01)

#6 2014-12-19 14:42:59

rod barbee
Website

you need to enable Mixed Pricing before the cart will see any pricing schemes you put in the Category field.

You'll then likely need to republish all images. You can check the "Push Metadata....." checkbox in Publisher setup to make this go faster.

This needs a bit of updating for CE4, but it still applies: http://ttg-tips-and-tricks.barbeephoto. … d-pricing/

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#7 2014-12-19 21:39:02

Robert

That worked!  I had Mixed Pricing on earlier but after studying, misunderstood its function.  Probably had something else messed up at that time and never retried it. Thanks both Rod and Ben - my sanity, if I ever had any, is restored.

Last edited by Robert (2014-12-19 21:40:48)

Board footer