Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-09-01 00:16:43

markh
Website

Bizarre error after updating some galleries

Updated a a couple of galleries and found that the contros such as close, previous, next and cart were missing from my magnific popups. Figured I must have missed uploading an update to TTG cart or TTG be. So I started by uploading a fresh version of ttg-be/framework. Obviously the wrong choice as when I try and go to http://www.markhoffmanphotography.com I get this error:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: album|#0 /home/markho6/public_html/ttg-be/framework/dao/PdoExtended.php(520): PDO->prepare('select a.*, pr....') #1 /home/markho6/public_html/ttg-be/framework/dao/PdoExtended.php(156): PdoExtended->_prepareAndExecuteSqlQuery('select a.*, pr....', Array) #2 /home/markho6/public_html/ttg-be/framework/dao/GenericDAO.php(75): PdoExtended->selectRows('select a.*, pr....', Array) #3 /home/markho6/public_html/ttg-be/publisher/application/dao/AlbumDAO.php(168): GenericDAO->getAllItems(Array) #4 /home/markho6/public_html/ttg-be/publisher/application/controllers/GalleryController.php(179): AlbumDAO->getAllAlbums(Array) #5 [internal function]: GalleryController->anywhere('pages-gallery', 'index', '') #6 /home/markho6/public_html/ttg-be/framework/controllers/Controller.php(41): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #7 /home/markho6/public_html/ttg-be/framework/Framework.php(124): Controller->dispatch(Array) #8 /home/markho6/public_html/lib.php(48): Framework->route() #9 /home/markho6/public_html/index.php(3): route(Array) #10 {main}|URL: /index.php
Just a wild guess but I'm betting I may be starting over with a fresh copy of ttg-be (hope not) to fix this. Ideas?
Mark

Last edited by markh (2014-09-01 00:27:19)

#2 2014-09-01 00:26:41

markh
Website

Re: Bizarre error after updating some galleries

To answer My own question: just uploaded a fresh copy of publisher and have my site back running. But... It's still missing the controls above and on the left and right of the large images within all my galleries. Because this problem is affecting all galleries I figured the problem must be fairly close to the root directory, like ttg-be or publisher. Or maybe it is something subtle. Subtle enough that I'll feel foolish when I finally find it or have it shown to me. Any ideas?
Mark

#3 2014-09-01 01:30:05

rod barbee
Website

had your albums been working correctly previously?

Have you tried uploading a gallery via FTP (not publisher managed) to see if that works?

Do all of your albums use the same template?

do your galleries behave the same if you remove the music player?

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#4 2014-09-01 09:56:59

markh
Website

Albums were all working correctly.
Have not tried FTP because its so stone age.
Albums use different templates.
Some templates have no music player, same behavior.
Perplexing. No?
Mark

#5 2014-09-01 10:09:26

rod barbee
Website

sounds like a hosting issue. I'm sure Ben will figure it out.
But do try uploading a gallery via FTP just to get another data point, if nothing else

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#6 2014-09-01 10:12:14

Ben

Hi Mark, looking at this gallery: http://www.markhoffmanphotography.com/g … ands-2010/
A file is failing to load: http://www.markhoffmanphotography.com/l … agnific.js
I'm not sure why that file wouldn't be there.  Can you see if you have a copy of it in your exported files to upload to that location?

#7 2014-09-01 11:40:00

markh
Website

Have solved the issue. Put simply, it was operator error. I was quite a bit behind in updates of TTG modules. I was running an older version of pages and a couple other things. Basically I did a new export of all the TTG plugins that are used on the site, then FTP'd them to the server. All seems well now. "One must remain current or the world will pass you by",  my grandfather used to say. Thanks for all the replies though. Nice that everyone always seems willing to help this dough head.
Mark

Board footer