Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-08-16 06:21:17

Ken
Website

Magnification Popup Option and Add to cart icon?

If the Magnification Popup option is selected for Large Image under the Appearance section of CE4 Gallery, is there any way to add text next to the add to cart icon, which appears above the large image?

I like the layout better in the Magnification Popup large image display, but I also like being able to adjust the text by the add to cart icon in the Highslide Slide Show large image display.

#2 2014-08-16 07:04:27

rod barbee
Website

Re: Magnification Popup Option and Add to cart icon?

perhaps with custom css. I imagine it will have to do with how the Magnific pop up script is written.

But how are you getting text next to the cart in the large image views in Highslide?

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2014-08-16 07:26:40

Ken
Website

rod barbee wrote:

perhaps with custom css. I imagine it will have to do with how the Magnific pop up script is written.

But how are you getting text next to the cart in the large image views in Highslide?

In CE4 Gallery under Output Settings, Shopping Cart, Highslide cart Button Label (leave blank for no label)

This is the last entry under Shopping Car. I am very glad I found it because I did not recognize the cart icon in the lower right hand corner of the screen of the large image view (if I don't see it, then probably my customers will not). I assumed you had to have the cart icon displayed over the thumbnail border in the grid view, which was not very aesthetically pleasing to me. So I was happy to be able to add a caption next to the icon, which made it obvious.

In the Magnification Pop Up view, the icon is more visible. I will ask my friend, who has worked for a number of years in marketing and sales, if she thinks it is obvious enough. I like this view overall better than the Highslide view.

#4 2014-08-16 07:44:16

rod barbee
Website

well whaddaya know. I hadn't noticed that little gem before.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

Board footer