Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-08-09 21:14:26

Ken
Website

How to modify "Check out with PayPal" in the cart?

There are still many people who do understand that PayPal is a method for paying with any major credit card. When they see the text or logo, Check out with PayPal, they may think that they need a PayPal account to check out. When this happens the seller is likely to loose the sale to that customer. For this reason it is very important that the PayPal check out logo or text include the words

"Check out with PayPal - All Major Credit Cards Accepted".

The simplest way to provide this capability would be to change the text to the above or allow the text to be customized,when the Paypal Button set to Text.

I demonstrated the shopping cart to a friend, who has spent much of her professional life working in sales, and this was her main comment, I might loose potential customers who have no experience with PayPal.

I hope something can be done to provide cart users with this flexibility.

Thanks for considering this.

#2 2014-08-09 21:36:43

Ken
Website

Re: How to modify "Check out with PayPal" in the cart?

I figured out how to change the Check out with PayPal text. These settings are in the BE Admin Cart Localisations settings.

#3 2014-08-09 21:43:48

Ben

Re: How to modify "Check out with PayPal" in the cart?

The text is configurable in the Localisations settings. To reach this visit Settings > Localisations, click Managa Localisation and then alter the text for BUTTON_PAYPAL.

Board footer