Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-08-07 11:03:00

Ken
Website

misbehaving file in Cart

One fo my test gallery images misbehaves. All the other images with a blank Category field use the default pricing scheme when added to a cart or changed in the cart. But one image, SU-029-S, the last one in the gallery, uses the default pricing scheme when it is added to the cart, but if I try to change the size, the default pricing scheme or any other pricing scheme is not displayed in the pull down menu. I have looked carefully at this file and from all general characteristics, it appears to be like any of the other photos with a blank Category field. So far all of these other photos will properly show the correct default pricing scheme when they are changed in the cart.

I am at a loss as to why this particular file misbehaves and am concerned that there is something different about it that I need to be aware of so that I can correct it and check to make sure other files do not misbehave when I switch my entire website over to the cart feature. Here is the gallery URL

http://ioscapes.com/webtest/galleries/cart-test/

If any one else has any thoughts on this I would greatly appreciate hearing them.

#2 2014-08-07 13:18:51

rod barbee
Website

Re: misbehaving file in Cart

it's the only image with an apostrophe in the title. Try removing it and see if that helps

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2014-08-07 18:23:47

Ken
Website

rod barbee wrote:

it's the only image with an apostrophe in the title. Try removing it and see if that helps

Good idea. That worked. Interesting .... I will have to check all my photos with titles and make sure there are no apostrophes.

#4 2014-08-07 22:31:21

rod barbee
Website

you might be able to replace the apostrophes with html escape characters. for example, use ' or maybe ' instead of '

Google html escape characters for more info

Last edited by rod barbee (2014-08-07 22:34:31)

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

Board footer