Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-07-22 04:07:18

thomas

TTG-BE

Hi,
I'm sorry but i can't seem to figure out how this works. I've tried to upload and log in to this ttg-be several times. I've used ce3 pages and gallery without a problem. Just got ce4 pages, publisher and gallery. ttg-be is giving me message:

could not find driver|#0 /hsphere/local/home/tompacool/livetbybrege.se/ttg-be/framework/dao/PdoExtended.php(49): PDO->__construct('sqlite:../frame...', NULL, NULL, Array) #1 /hsphere/local/home/tompacool/livetbybrege.se/ttg-be/framework/dao/SQLiteHandler.php(11): PdoExtended->__construct('sqlite:../frame...', NULL, NULL, Array) #2 /hsphere/local/home/tompacool/livetbybrege.se/ttg-be/framework/dao/DAOFactory.php(15): SQLiteHandler->__construct(Array) #3 /hsphere/local/home/tompacool/livetbybrege.se/ttg-be/admin/application/helpers/ApplicationHelper.php(23): DAOFactory->getDBHandler() #4 /hsphere/local/home/tompacool/livetbybrege.se/ttg-be/framework/helpers/GenericApplicationHelper.php(28): ApplicationHelper->createConfigManager() #5 /hsphere/local/home/tompacool/livetbybrege.se/ttg-be/admin/application/init.php(9): GenericApplicationHelper->getConfigManager() #6 /hsphere/local/home/tompacool/livetbybrege.se/ttg-be/framework/init.php(111): include_once('/hsphere/local/...') #7 /hsphere/local/home/tompacool/livetbybrege.se/ttg-be/admin/index.php(17): require_once('/hsphere/local/...') #8 {main}|URL: /ttg-be/admin/index.php

domain is livetbybrege.se. (nothing there now but the ttg.be files) Tried to delete everything on server, access set to 755, please help..

#2 2014-07-22 07:40:56

rod barbee
Website

Re: TTG-BE

just to make sure, you've uploaded the extracted folder, not the zipped folder.

can you even look inside of the folder using your FTP program?

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2014-07-22 11:58:10

Ben

TTG BE requires the following modules to be enabled for PHP:

PDO
sqlite
pdo_sqlite

It looks like pdo_sqlite hasn't been setup.  I suggest you contact your host's technical support and ask them to enable the pdo_sqlite module.

#4 2014-07-22 13:34:43

thomas

Thank you, I'll contact my host.

#5 2014-07-22 22:28:45

thomas

I had support for all three modules, the problem was the php version. Upgraded from php5.3 to 5.4 and now it works great.
Thanks for helping!

Board footer