Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-12-11 15:44:49

coyotepixel
Website

Album Set publish button lit up.

Greetings.

I've noticed that when I select an Album Set in Publisher that the Publish button is lit as if something needs to be updated or published. If I select each of the albums in the Set, none of them need to be updated and the Publish button is not lit for any of them. If I press Publish on the Album Set, the progress bar is shown and something is happening but I don't know what. The Publish button continues to stay active and lit up.

Probably not a big deal, just wondering.

I love working with Backlight!

jim

#2 2016-12-11 18:41:04

Ben

Re: Album Set publish button lit up.

Hi Jim, interesting discovery.  Some functionality of publish services is entirely in the hands of Lightroom.  The state of the Publish buttons is one of them.
This could be considered a bug in Lightroom, or a feature, depending on how you look at it.  The 'feature' would be that the button is always available for clicking, and will always try and publish new or modified photos inside the Albums found within the Album Set, even if there are no new or modified photos to publish.

I'm glad you're enjoying Backlight smile

Board footer