Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-19 08:50:44

microfli

Images don't refresh after editing in Lightroom

Hi, Does anyone know how to get the backlight images to refresh in a browser. For instance I edit an image in Lightroom and add it to a TTG Publisher album and upload it to backlight. I then view the album image in a browser and decide it needs a re-edit. So I accomplish this in Lightroom / republish it and view in brower after refreshing the page. For a split second after hitting the thumbnail the image has taken on the re-edit changes then reverts to the original. The only way I know how to fix this is to rename the image after re-edit then upload it.... a pain. I do not use sequential file names so what is going on .... does anyone know??
Rgds Cliff

#2 2016-07-19 09:08:23

rod barbee
Website

Re: Images don't refresh after editing in Lightroom

Check your Publisher settings to make sure that neither the "Push metadata..." or "Publish thumbnails..." boxes are checked.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2016-07-19 12:12:38

microfli

Re: Images don't refresh after editing in Lightroom

Thanks so much for your help Rod. Worked a treat. Push metadata..... was unchecked. Publish thumbnails....was checked. This must be the default setting because I've never touched these settings.

Board footer