Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-19 20:00:33

negroandwhite

LACK of customer support

FROM: http://community.theturninggate.net/vie … hp?id=6245

Like I said on the posts before you closed the topic: I have sent you an email with the credentials logins TWICE so you don't need me to see the "Post Submission Actions" so here applies the rule again: "PLEASE READ BEFORE ANSWER".

I am not using anymore your software because the lack of support and the customer services and your last post on that topic is exactly what I mean: YOU closed a topic blaming me so I don't have the opportunity to answer it and the best part is that you answer me a post on 16 days and you said it because you were busy But If I don't answer on 15 days you closed the topic so you are the only one busy and your clients cannot.

That are FACTS not a subjective question.

Good luck with your new software, I Really hope that on Future you will change your support system and maybe I came back again. I was with you from 2012 and I have bought a lot of plugins, themes, apps from other vendors and it's the first time I have got a problem like this.

#2 2016-05-19 21:01:40

Ben

Re: LACK of customer support

My sincere apologies again sir.  It would have been exceptionally helpful for you to have noted as such when I asked:

"After thorough testing, I've found one scenario where this may happen.  Before explaining further, can you tell me what setting you are using for the CRG setting 'Post Submission Actions'?"

Communication is a wonderful thing.  That thread was a central place to discuss the topic, and we are not so perfect to recall every email and the fact that an email weeks earlier contained credentials which I could have used to answer the question myself.

I spent a full day working out the issue.  That's a day I could have spent on a hobby, or gone out with the kids.  A day of which your purchase paid nothing.  And I asked you a question, that you ignored and waited out till enough time had gone by that the topic was locked, only to pounce back here to berate me again. 

This is an awful, awful strategy of getting your problem fixed.  Had you not been playing games, I would have known the answer to the question and likely had it patched, so you could have happily gone off into the sunset.

I want to ask you some questions:

1. Are you this difficult with every person you deal with?
2. Do you think that helps you achieve your end goals?
3. If not, have you thought of reconsidering your behaviour, for the betterment of your experience and those around you?

Have a nice day.

Board footer