Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-28 14:42:57

picreatr

Cannot Send Session Cookie TTG BE ADMIN

when I try to start the ttg-be admin, I get the following string on the webpage:

sher') ); ?>session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nstalgia/public_html/nostalgiastudios.com/ttg-be/config.php:37)|#0 [internal function]: ErrorHandler::handleError(2, 'session_start()...', '/home/nstalgia/...', 69, Array) #1 /home/nstalgia/public_html/nostalgiastudios.com/ttg-be/framework/helpers/AuthHelper.php(69): session_start() #2 /home/nstalgia/public_html/nostalgiastudios.com/ttg-be/framework/init.php(108): AuthHelper::handleSession() #3 /home/nstalgia/public_html/nostalgiastudios.com/ttg-be/admin/index.php(17): require_once('/home/nstalgia/...') #4 {main}|URL: /ttg-be/admin/index.php

no idea how to get a admin working.  Worked fine in CE3.  I delete everything from CE3 and loaded CE4 fresh hoping to solve this issue.

#2 2015-11-29 02:48:01

rod barbee
Website

Re: Cannot Send Session Cookie TTG BE ADMIN

just checking. Did you upload the unzipped ttg-be/ folder to the root of your site?

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

Board footer