Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-16 21:40:18

Ken
Website

Help! updated to CE4 TTG BE v2.0.3 & Publisher, Galleries do not work

I just updated to CE4 TTG BE v2.0.3, following the instructions exactly:

"Replace **ttg-be/admin** and **ttg-be/framework** with the files in the included CE4-TTG-BE-202.zip file
* Copy **ttg-be/templates/gallery/crg-default** to **ttg-be/templates/gallery** on your server"

I did not replace the entire ttg-be director. I replaced ttg-be/admin and ttg-be/framework with the new files in the CE4-TTG-BE-203. Plus I copied ttg-be/templates/gallery/crg-default to ttg-be/templates/gallery.  I then logged into TTG BE Admin and the update to v 2.03 was completed successfully.

Now when I try to access a gallery on my website, www.sweetlightgallery.com, I get the following page. I only include the first part of the message, which is very long:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: album|#0 /home/sweetlight/public_html/ttg-be/framework/dao/PdoExtended.php(520): PDO->prepare('select a.*, pr....') .....

I also updated to the latest version of TTG 4 Publisher 2.3.0 and I get the following message when I try to publish an album. I only include the first part of the message, which is very long.

"Can't update this collection. Unable to perform action: getSetupForTemplate. The server did not respond in the correct format. Server response:
<1DOCTYPE html>

also, I discovered that when I try to edit an album I get the following error message that starts out:

"Error  Unable to perform action: getThumbnails.  The server did not respond in the correct format. Server response: <1DOCTYPE html>

I am running Lightroom 6.01

I would greatly appreciate any help in solving these issues. I need my website to be functioning.

Last edited by Ken (2015-06-16 21:51:42)

#2 2015-06-16 22:04:32

rod barbee
Website

Re: Help! updated to CE4 TTG BE v2.0.3 & Publisher, Galleries do not work

After updating Publisher, did you once again log into ttg-be to complete the Publisher update?

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2015-06-16 22:06:46

Ken
Website

Rod, thanks for replying. I got it sorted out. Discovered I did not complete the install process for publisher, just as you suggested. My galleries work now and I am in the process of updating a published collection, which appears to be working.

Last edited by Ken (2015-06-16 22:07:00)

#4 2015-06-16 22:09:33

Ben

I'm glad that it's now working.  I have never seen that particular error before (no such table: album) and wouldn't have expected it from not having completed the upgrade process.  Some amazing shots you have there.

#5 2015-06-16 22:15:07

rod barbee
Website

Hi Ken,

I noticed the broken web fonts issue when visiting your site using www. This happens on Firefox and IE.
Here's how to fix it: http://ce3wiki.theturninggate.net/doku. … _web_fonts

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

Board footer