Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-09 13:04:41

netonator

Social Media Sharing doesn't work in Sub-level Godaddy Hosting Folder

I  am on a shared hosted server with Godaddy. I have several domains being directed to folders one level down. CE4 Gallery works from these sub folders except for the Social Media Sharing Button. When it is clicked, it shows page not found. If I install ttg-be on the top level (along with a photo gallery,) it will work correctly. I would like to have photo galleries within the folder that the domains are directed to.

I understand that the photo gallery folder and the ttg-be folder have to be on the same level. To repeat, these work correctly (social media share button works) when these folders are on the top level of my hosting plan, but if I put them in a subfolder, the social media share button returns a file not found when pressed.

Is there a way to fix this issue?

#2 2015-02-09 14:09:17

rod barbee
Website

Re: Social Media Sharing doesn't work in Sub-level Godaddy Hosting Folder

can you post a link?

are you working in sub-folders or sub-domains?

GoDaddy has shown problems with sub-domains, but that usually shows up with the indexing on the Galleries page and autoindex pages

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2015-02-09 14:42:34

netonator

Re: Social Media Sharing doesn't work in Sub-level Godaddy Hosting Folder

Thank you, Rod. Here is the link. http://masterpieceimage.com/photos/rossies-party/

I just noticed that sharing the Index page works fine.. it's just when I try to share an individual photo that it glitches.

Board footer