Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-03 07:22:49

Dieter_Kurth

password protection worked, but in my gallery settings I disabled it

Hallo again.

I use always the publisher to publish my galleries. I have my normal gallery and my private gallery. The private Gallery was a export of my autoindex settings. In my CRG I did not use any password settings. And if I put a CRG into my private Folder then I get the loginscreen with e-mail address and password, which I have to create first. This is like I want to have it.

Then If i use the gallery template which I used before without any password settings and publish the gallery into my folder galleries which has no protection, then I always get also the login screen with e-mail address and password. This screen should not come up.

What did I wrong? Do I have also to create a auto index without password and copy it as a calories folder?

My page is http://kurth-dueren.de and the crg Gallery which does not run is the "Tropfen Fotografie CRG"
What I do not understand is that if I use in the publisher the normal galleriy then I do not have the password login screen.

Thank you for your help
best regards
Dieter

#2 2015-02-03 09:18:29

rod barbee
Website

Re: password protection worked, but in my gallery settings I disabled it

It looks as if that album is a stand-alone Publisher managed album and therefore doesn't require the back-end log in.

Check the album settings under the Integration tab > Client Management. If you want to use the back end client management, select "Managed by CRG Admin"

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2015-02-03 09:37:19

rod barbee
Website

Actually, I don't see the CRG aspects of that gallery at all.
There's a newer version of CRG available, you should update both the Lightroom plug-in and the online components

http://theturninggate.net/2015/01/updat … e-gallery/

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#4 2015-02-10 05:05:02

Dieter_Kurth

Thank you very much it is now working like I want. One of the key issues was the not newest Version. And the other Key issue was to set in the Publisher gallery setting from administrator to stand allone publisher Managed album.
Rod thank you for your explanation and your time.
Best regards
Dieter

Board footer