Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-26 14:27:53

hulsebos58

Shopping cart not adding dollar amount

When I add an item to the cart, no dollar amount is added. Did I get some settings wrong? (I only have the cart icon in the large image view)

www.martyhulsebos.com

Last edited by hulsebos58 (2015-01-26 22:09:52)

#2 2015-01-26 16:18:19

Ben

Re: Shopping cart not adding dollar amount

Hi Marty, it looks like all of your products have been configured to use single prices for the base pricing.  'single pricing' means a given product can only be given one price for a pricing scheme.  The customer is not offered any way of choosing options and pays that set price for the product / This means that any additional pricing for attributes and options won't be calculated into the price. 

How your products arrived in that state is a mystery - changing to single pricing should remove all attributes and options for a product, and not leave them displayed and unused in pricing.  Do you remember changing the base pricing from multi to single pricing?

(In case it's not clear from the instructions, )

Since your products are in an inconsistent state, I don't think this can be fixed from within the Cart admin.  I can fix it in the database for you, by changing all of your products back to multi-pricing  To do so, I'd need the login details for the full TTG BE admin, since this is the only account that can make changes directly to the database.  Consider changing the password to something temporary, and sending it to me by PM or Email (using the link under my photo.)
Also, I recommend making a local copy of the file ttg-be/data/cart/master.sq3 in case something goes amiss with the changes to the database.

Board footer