Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-23 19:38:16

Stephane

Tiny bug in status bar

If you change the colour for  'Status Bar Text: current/hover' in LR the 'current' style is not adjusted and stays the default colour blue. The hover style is okay.
Only noticed it because my status bar colour is a dark turquoise and the blue is virtually not visible. 

Cheers
Stephane

#2 2015-01-23 22:48:58

Matthew
Administrator
Website

Re: Tiny bug in status bar

Hm. I'll make a note to look into it. I'm on an airplane tomorrow, so I might not get to properly investigate for a couple of days.

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

#3 2015-01-23 23:28:30

rod barbee
Website

until Matt can take a look, you can override with custom css:

a.current {
      color: #FF8E4F !important;                //use your own hex color or color keyword
}

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#4 2015-01-24 01:59:30

Stephane

Hi Rod, I've read all I could find about the phpplugins and it has been enabled in the CRG CE4 and Cart CE4 engine but there is no phpplugin-samples anywhere on my server. I only use Publisher, CRG and Cart CE4 for my galleries. Do I need Pages or so to get this feature?

#5 2015-01-24 02:18:20

rod barbee
Website

no, you don't need Pages.

The phplugins-sample folder isn't created on the server. It gets exported from any TTG webengine that has phplugins enabled.

You'll want to change the name of the folder to phplugins/. Then upload it to the root of your site for global usage.
(the code to call the custom css file also assumes that the phplugins/ folder will be in the root of your site. If it's not, you'll need to change the path to the file in the code)

then get the server path as outlined in the documentation and enter that into your the CRG you're using as a Publisher template.
If you're not using Publisher, then make sure the server path is entered in all CRGs you export.

Rod 
www.rodbarbee.com

#6 2015-01-26 21:51:18

Stephane

Okay, now understood. I have followed the guide and set it all up. I have uploaded the updated templates and even re-published the albums. However, it's not working - the test entry in the custom.css file has no effect (red page background). Have I perhaps missed something else?

#7 2015-01-26 23:13:47

rod barbee
Website

It looks like the current item in the CRG status takes its color from the Grid Icons Color:hover setting (in the Appearance control pane) as far as I can tell. Until Matt fixes this you could use that control. Or use custom css via phplugins.

speaking of your phplugins. You perhaps missed something wink

• where did you upload the phplugins/ folder  (phplugins-sample renamed to phplugins)?

• Did you remove the indicated lines above and below the custom css section in the phplugins.php file?

• Is the server path (not a url) entered in the "Server path to phplugins" field of your Gallery templates?
    (and did you re-export and upload the template after adding the server path?)

• can you provide a link to an album that you believe should be using custom css from phplugins?

Rod 
www.rodbarbee.com

#8 2015-01-27 01:07:17

Stephane

Nooooo I didn't remove the indicated lines above and below the custom css section in the phplugins.php file.
I did it now and got a nice ugly red background and your fix for the button colour works as well.......
Thanks Rod

#9 2015-01-27 01:27:25

rod barbee
Website

smile

Rod 
www.rodbarbee.com

Board footer