Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-21 22:26:45

ckeddf

Publisher Update Fails

I'm in the process of setting up Publisher with CRG and Autoindex. When I try to access the Publisher Admin from TTG-BE I get the following error message:

Updating TTG CE4 Publisher from version 2.1.4 to 2.2.0
Backing up databases...
Backed up master.sq3
Upgrading to version 2.1.5...
Adding CRG fields to Album table
Unable to upgrade to version 2.1.5
Error message: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 34 values for 31 columnsCannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /html/ttg-be/framework/helpers/GenericUpgradeHelper.php:60)|#0 [internal function]: ErrorHandler::handleError(2, 'Cannot modify h...', '/html/ttg-be/pu...', 87, Array) #1 /html/ttg-be/publisher/application/views/templates/template_admin.php(87): header('Cache-Control: ...') #2 /html/ttg-be/framework/helpers/ViewHelper.php(40): require('/html/ttg-be/pu...') #3 /html/ttg-be/publisher/application/controllers/AdminController.php(46): ViewHelper::render('admin/index', Array, 'admin') #4 [internal function]: AdminController->index() #5 /html/ttg-be/framework/controllers/Controller.php(41): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /html/ttg-be/framework/Framework.php(124): Controller->dispatch(Array) #7 /html/ttg-be/publisher/index.php(23): Framework->route() #8 {main}|URL: /ttg-be/publisher/index.php

Download-ZIP is version 220, but apparently there is an internal update process included. The installation is completely fresh. Any thoughts?

#2 2015-01-21 22:52:48

Ben

Re: Publisher Update Fails

Hi, thank you for raising this.  The version number in the default database was incorrect.  Publisher is then trying to make changes to the database that have already been included in the default database. 

I've updated the Publisher files to fix this.

Please try the following:

1) Download Publisher 2.2.0 again

2) Replace the file ttg-be/publisher/application/skeleton/master.sq3 with that from the zip file

3) Remove ttg-be/data/publisher/master.sq3

4) Visit the Publisher admin page

#3 2015-01-22 05:30:37

RCBakker

Hello Ben,
Also here the exact same error on a fresh installation. The solution you provided didn't work for me.
Any updates?

#4 2015-01-22 06:14:41

ckeddf

Just for the record, the fix is working on my end.

#5 2015-01-22 07:56:37

Ben

Another approach would be for me to update the version number for you. If you'd like me to do that then please provide me with the URL of your site and the TTG be admin login details. Via PM or Email using the link under my photo.

Board footer