Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-11-23 08:08:30

fabian.trees

Cart - Products - Problems

Hello ce4-community

I like to update my page and have encountered some strange problems with the cart. He is detecting only one product, other products you can't select, because the dropdown of the products disappears...
Look here: ww2. imagepower .ch/galleries/index2/131130_fbk_uster/ (replace the spaces bfore and after imagepower)

And then, if you go to the cart and you like to chsange the product (here Produkt), the localisation-term "Produkt" disappears and ther is the original Product. And still no drop-down...

I have cart 305a,

Have a look: guest / guest !

Thanks in advance!
Fabian

#2 2014-11-23 08:17:34

rod barbee
Website

Re: Cart - Products - Problems

there's an "incomplete" warning on your shipping methods. Try resolving that and see if it helps.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2014-11-24 00:10:36

fabian.trees

Hi Rod,
thanks for supporting, but this did not help. there is no dropdown for products. If you try to change the product in the cart, you can see for a second the dropdown. Then the field disappears...
Any idea?
Thanks
Fabian

#4 2014-11-24 01:24:38

rod barbee
Website

I don't know if this will make a difference, but I did notice that one of your products (datei) contains a set of parentheses in one of the attribute options. Maybe try removing those and see what happens.

Rod 
www.rodbarbee.com

#5 2014-11-24 06:01:15

fabian.trees

Did not help either. I replaced the localisation-file... did not change anything...
there is a trace in a error.log:
[23-Nov-2014 17:24:15 Europe/Zurich] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function getSingleOptionHTML() in ttg-be/cart/application/views/admin/view_product.php on line 100
what does it mean?

#6 2014-11-24 07:42:09

rod barbee
Website

I don't know. You'll have to wait until Ben can stop by.

I noticed that you're version of Gallery isn't the latest. You could try updating. I doubt it will make a difference but it can't hurt.

Rod 
www.rodbarbee.com

#7 2014-11-24 21:17:45

Ben

Hi Fabian, I have looked through your setup.  What is unusual is that the Standard Shipping doesn't have a section for the Fotoabzuege product.  This is likely the reason that that product is not available. 
I am not aware of a scenario that would cause a physical product to not have a corresponding section for each shipping method.
Can you try to remove Fotoabzuege, and re-add it, then see whether the shipping options for that product are shown for Standard Shipping?

The loss of "Product" localisation seems to be a bug.  I'll look into this.

You can ignore that error in the log for view_product.php.

#8 2014-11-25 18:15:16

fabian.trees

Ok, I reinstalled the cart-folder --> nothing changed. Then I deleted the ttg-be/data/cart-Folder and this helped. No idea why, but there was porbably something corrupt. I try now to reproduce the behaviour.
Many Thanks for the assistance here!
Fabian

#9 2014-11-25 19:49:28

Ben

Hi Fabian, so is it all working now?  If so, that's great.  Let us know if you're still having issues.

Hi Stine,  you're running an older version of the Cart (3.0.1).  The current version is 3.0.5 and includes a fix for the issue you've encountered (fixed in 3.0.2).  To upgrade from 3.0.1 to 3.0.5, download the latest zip file, and perform these steps:

• Replace the ttg-be/cart/application directory

• Replace the ttg-be/cart/lib directory

• Login as admin to ttg-be/cart/admin

Board footer