Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-11-02 04:48:54

eddie738

Published Album links to home page

I have recently upgraded my site to CE4 (www.gameshots.biz) When I publish an album to the site, everything seems to go to the correct place, but when I open the site and click on the album, it sends me back to the home page.

#2 2014-11-02 08:03:56

Ben

Re: Published Album links to home page

The browser is sent a "301 Moved Permanently" message when navigating to http://gameshots.biz/gs/galleries/8-22- … _columbia/

Have you created your own .htaccess files, either under gs/, gs/galleries/ or gs/galleries/8-22-14_lchs_vs_columbia/  ?
If so, edit out the redirect.

#3 2014-11-02 13:15:33

eddie738

Thanks for the reply, Ben. No, I haven't created any such files, not knowingly at least. The website is one of 3 I have with the same hosting account (hostmonster) all on the same root. The gameshots.biz is set to the /gs/ subfolder. This was a problem with CE3. Not sure how it was fixed, but it was. Could this be the cause for this issue as well? I would be glad to let you look at the website setup if you could. I could send the login info either through a PM or via email.

#4 2014-11-02 15:53:05

Ben

There seems to be something amiss with the setup on your server.  I'd be happy to have a look at the files.  Can you setup FTP access and email them to me with the 'Email' link under my picture?

Board footer