Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-08-16 07:56:27

Ken
Website

Magnification Popup background color does not match LR preview?

For a test website, I have selected the Magnification Popup option for Large Image under the Appearance section of CE4 Gallery. In the LR preview the background color of the large image is a light color that I have selected. However, when I upload the Gallery Template to my test website folder, the background color of the large image is solid black. I have cleared the cache of the browser to make sure it is not using previous website information. So I do not understand why the background does not match what I see in the LR preview. I haven't experienced this discrepancy with any other colors.

I notice that if I am in shopping cart and click on the thumbnail image, the large view does have the correct background color. So the issue is just present in the Magnification Popup view for large images.

Here is the test site gallery URL:

http://ioscapes.com/webtest/galleries/cart-test/

Any thoughts on how to correct this?

Last edited by Ken (2014-08-16 08:26:25)

#2 2014-08-16 08:36:23

rod barbee
Website

Re: Magnification Popup background color does not match LR preview?

I'm seeing the same thing. Neither the Magnific background overlay nor the UI background colors are being set in the css. Looks like a bug for Matt.

Last edited by rod barbee (2014-08-16 08:36:46)

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

Board footer