Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-08-13 10:36:41

Ken
Website

enable cart grayed out in edit album

After testing out Cart using a test website, i have republished Pages and Gallery Template to their appropriate directories. I changed the url references in both templates to correspond to the correct URL locations. In the Site Info website root set to the correct URL for both Page and Gallery Template, for Page the Output Settings cart URL is set to the correct location

In TTG-BE I set the Cart Template to the correct location.

When I open the edit album dialog box the enable cart button is grayed out.

What am I missing? I thought I have everything set up like I did for the test website which worked perfectly.

I appreciate any ones help

#2 2014-08-13 10:38:30

Ben

Re: enable cart grayed out in edit album

Hi Ken,  Have you added cart functionality to the template since creating the album?  If that's the case then the album settings may not have read in the latest template settings.  The only way to refresh them is to temporarily change the selected template for the album and then change it back again.

#3 2014-08-13 11:03:48

Ken
Website

Ben wrote:

Hi Ken,  Have you added cart functionality to the template since creating the album?  If that's the case then the album settings may not have read in the latest template settings.  The only way to refresh them is to temporarily change the selected template for the album and then change it back again.

I think that is the issue, I have remade two of the albums and they work fine. When you say temporarily change the selected template for the album, are you referring to the Cart Admin, cart settings, Cart Template? In the album itself, there is only one template selection available, which is the one that has the cart settings.

I added a new gallery template, which allowed me to temporarily change templates, which then did allow me to select enable cart.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited by Ken (2014-08-13 11:16:07)

#4 2014-08-13 11:38:57

Ben

In the edit album dialog box.  What you did is right.  There is a fix for the non-refreshing of template settings which will be in the next maintenance release.

#5 2014-08-13 11:47:17

Ken
Website

Ben wrote:

In the edit album dialog box.  What you did is right.  There is a fix for the non-refreshing of template settings which will be in the next maintenance release.

that will be nice

#6 2014-08-13 11:55:16

Ben

It's worth noting that its more a limitation than a bug, and not new either.  This has been the behaviour since the CE2 Publisher.

Board footer