Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-16 17:13:51

gaufde
Website

Search Broken from Changing Top-Level Gallery

I have been running into some weird errors recently. It started when I decided that I wanted to rename the default "galleries" top-level galleries to "work." I initially did this by simply renaming it, except I also renamed the directory because that seemed like the best way to get the url to change as well. This broke my homepage with an error, and reverting the settings I had changed had no effect.

So, I downloaded all my templates and then erased and quickly rebuilt the site. This time, I created a new top-level gallery named work, and after that was done, I then deleted the unneeded "Galleries" one. However, this has now broken the search function of the website with this error: Unable to find template with id 3. Try updating the selected template for the application. in EngineFactory.php on line 67.

You can see this at: https://gracesonaufderheide.com/backlight/search/

Is there a way to fix this? Also, is there a better way of renaming the top-level gallery than the two approaches that I discussed above? It would be good to know if there is a method that doesn't break anything.

Graceson Aufderheide
gracesonaufderheide.com

#2 2020-04-16 20:52:19

Ben

Re: Search Broken from Changing Top-Level Gallery

Hi Graceson, this can be fixed either by going to Designer > Templates > Assign Templates and selecting a template for Search, or by setting the Search Template field in the main Backlight settings.

Board footer