Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-09 01:38:19

mad
Website

Need MetaData field 'itemPricing' link to other than Category

Currently, the Metadata field for itemPricing is coming from Category Metatdata in LR.  However, I am no longer using LR and only using ON1 Photo Raw where category & other categories metadata fields are not present and they have said they are not adding those metadata fields.  I would like a way that I can assign another field to itemPricing since I use that in all my code.  I have been trying to get ON1 to add those fields for the last five years to no avail.

I am already using the two other metadata fields and need to be able to get the itemPricing from a different field. Or maybe you could add one or two more Metadata fields other than Metadata One & Two to use.  I know this is a big but simple ask but because I am using another Photo Library+Editor (ON1 Photo Raw) it would be very helpful if the assignment of itemPricing could be made within backlight along with metadata one & two.

Thanks,
Michael

#2 2020-03-09 02:21:30

mad
Website

Re: Need MetaData field 'itemPricing' link to other than Category

Also, another option for better management for those not using LR the ability to edit/update the Metadata fields directly from backlight; just a thought this would make it easier for those using other Photo Libraries+Editors not associated with Adobe Products.

Thanks,
Michael

#3 2020-03-11 00:41:05

mad
Website

Re: Need MetaData field 'itemPricing' link to other than Category

hmmm no answer guess I will have to modify backlight myself to do this; I know this is easy item to change and know where to change it in backlight but would prefer the change come from TTG.

Thanks,
Michael

Board footer