Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-20 00:21:31

llot

Packages for the Cart in Backlight2

Does anyone know if there is a way to add a package in the cart add on, that can only be added to your order once, not multiple times? I have items (such as a certain # of digital images and prints) that are included with my sessions at no additional charge. I have always made a package with those items at a zero cost. Some of my clients have been adding this "no charge" package to their order multiple times and I would like to prevent that.

#2 2020-02-20 02:22:36

rod barbee
Website

Re: Packages for the Cart in Backlight2

I don't see a way of limiting the number of packages that can be added.

One solution I see is to place a value on those free downloads and initially charge for them.
Give your clients a coupon code that's the same value as what you charged for package of downloads.

I believe that coupons are one-time use so you would need to create one per client. They also have an expiration date.

If the client added the “free” downloads package again, then the coupon shouldn’t work a second time or would only discount the value of one package.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2020-02-28 02:00:40

llot

Re: Packages for the Cart in Backlight2

Thanks! I used to do that, but people rarely used them, I was hoping there was an easier way smile Thanks for your help!

Board footer