Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-08 21:01:56

djrounds

Updating Client Response Templates

I have a set of about 15 client response albums with about 1200 images managed by Lightroom that use the same settings and client response template.  These are private albums that require the client to login.  The problem is this client response template has been modified over time and some of the albums appear to use earlier versions of the same template.  I thought that clearing the template cache would correct this problem but I have done that many times without effect.  I've tried republishing the albums, adding a new album with the same photos.  This seemed a partial solution.  This republished album correctly used later versions of the page template but not the add on client response template.  I've also tried multiple machines/browsers and cleared the browser cache.

The only thing I haven't tried is updating the index files.  Since I have many thousands of images elsewhere in my site I'm hesitant to do this when the other steps seem like they should address this problem.  Has anyone experienced this problem?

#2 2019-10-08 22:11:34

rod barbee
Website

Re: Updating Client Response Templates

You could try updating album files from the link on the main dashboard.

If that doesn’t do it, then can you post links to albums that are using the same album template but don’t look the same. Matt and Ben will need something to look at.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2019-10-09 14:43:37

Matthew
Administrator
Website

Re: Updating Client Response Templates

Are you using any caching on your server? This sounds really odd to me.

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

Board footer