Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-19 23:28:19

mjenich

Adding fotomoto to an existing template

I'm using BL2 and am updated. I have my website up and running the way I want it but only recently noticed that all the albums do not have fotomoto assigned to them. However, I am able to assign fotomoto to albums and know how to do it but when I do, the formating of the album changes back to the old formating. I want the new formating with the ability to access fotomoto. I'm thinking that I could simply add fotomoto to the albums that I want. But I can't find the "Add On" option to make the addition. It might be easier if you saw it. If so, go to martinjenichphotography.com. Look at the galleries "Art Party Tuesdays" and "Exteriors". I want the formatting to look it "Art Party..." but have the fotomoto option in "Exteriors". I've been in BL2 and tried a lot of different things but nothing works. Where in BL2 do I make the changes? How do I make the changes? One clue might be that my e mail contact doesn't work.

#2 2019-08-19 23:43:19

rod barbee
Website

Re: Adding fotomoto to an existing template

Are all your albums Galleria albums?
Fotomoto only works with standard albums (like your Exteriors album).
You’ll need to use a new standard album template if you want to use Fotomoto

To get the same design (colors, etc.) in your Exteriors album, assign the same page template to the standard album template as you've assigned to your other albums.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2019-08-20 08:54:13

mjenich

Yes, I'm using Galleria albums. So I have to use a standard album-I get it. Do I need to start over with a "New" standard album or can I modify and existing standard album? Either way, where do I assign the same page template to the standard album template?

#4 2019-08-20 09:36:10

rod barbee
Website

You can either create a new album template or just modify the current default album template.

To assign your page template to the album template, edit the album template. You can assign the page template near the top of the page

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

Board footer