Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-30 07:12:37

JudoPhoto

Cart(s) stopped working -- URGENT

Hello,

I am not sure what I have done, but after creating and changing a new pricing scheme, all my carts are now unaccessible. Clicking on a cart symbol invokes the message:

"No products are available for purchase. Please try again later, or contact the photographer if this problem persists."

For a while, reattaching a default scheme would work, but after I made a change to the default scheme, it also stopped working.

Removed the cart folder and the module from the server, ftp-ed the ones from the originally downloaded packages, re-configured ?everything -- still no success.

Regards,

JudoPhoto

#2 2016-10-30 11:03:42

rod barbee
Website

Re: Cart(s) stopped working -- URGENT

be sure to check that you've filled in pricing for the products.
also, check your shipping to make sure that any new products you've added have shipping charges applied

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2016-10-30 11:07:24

Ben

Re: Cart(s) stopped working -- URGENT

Check your that your pricing schemes and shipping methods have prices in all fields. Also after making any changes visit the Reset Cart link on Backlight's cart admin landing page.

If that doesn't help me then please provide a link to a cart-enabled gallery, and email me a Backlight login via the Email link under my picture so that I can take a look.

Board footer