Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-27 18:09:38

mmanfrediwork

Galleries Page - Main Copy edit

I see where you can edit the "Main Copy" on the Home page.  I can not find a similar way to edit the Main Copy on My Galleries page.  In fact when you go to Designer > Pages there is not a "Galleries" page listed.  There is Home, About and Contact.

#2 2016-10-27 18:15:46

Matthew
Administrator
Website

Re: Galleries Page - Main Copy edit

That copy is a part of the album set template.

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

#3 2016-10-28 03:31:35

admint
Website

Re: Galleries Page - Main Copy edit

mmanfrediwork wrote:

I see where you can edit the "Main Copy" on the Home page.  I can not find a similar way to edit the Main Copy on My Galleries page.  In fact when you go to Designer > Pages there is not a "Galleries" page listed.  There is Home, About and Contact.

If I understand you correctly, you want to edit your gallery pages? If so...

You can edit the "galleries" through Publisher in Lightroom. If the album is already setup, right click and album, hit Edit album, click the "page content" tab and write the content you want.  Below the "page copy (MD)" box is a dropdown menu called "page copy content". Choose what you want to do. Choosing "Replace template page copy" will replace everything in the box with what you've written.

If you just want to edit the main gallery page, yes, as Matthew said, that is part of the Album template.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by admint (2016-10-28 03:33:59)

Board footer