Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-24 07:39:01

pmalde

Error on WP pages "Cannot send session cache limiter"

This is the full error I am seeing on all my WP site pages, after rewriting the .htaccess file. Amy thoughts? The site is at
http://pradipmalde.com

session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home5/pradipma/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class.wp-styles.php:237)|#0 [internal function]: ErrorHandler::handleError() #1 /home5/pradipma/public_html/backlight/framework/helpers/AuthHelper.php(74): session_start() #2 /home5/pradipma/public_html/backlight/framework/init.php(120): AuthHelper::handleSession() #3 /home5/pradipma/public_html/index.php(35): require_once('/home5/pradipma...') #4 {main}|URL: /index.php
Something went wrong
Unexpected error: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home5/pradipma/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class.wp-styles.php:237) in init.php on line 49
Please report error at http://community.theturninggate.net

#2 2016-10-24 10:45:57

Ben

Re: Error on WP pages "Cannot send session cache limiter"

Hi, we haven't come across this before. To help me look into this, can you please zip up the exported theme files (found in a directory under wp-content/themes on your server), and email me it to me using the Email link under my name?

#3 2016-10-24 21:19:23

pmalde

Hi Ben - thanks for the prompt response. I think I may have found the problem - may have installed the htaccess add-on script in the wrong directory! Will let you know in a couple of hours or so. I'm probably being myopic here, but don't see an email link/address for you here. Sorry!

#4 2016-10-24 21:25:14

Ben

Hi Pradip, it does look to be an error on our side.  I can not see how it might happen though, so would appreciate a copy of the template that is raising the error.
Even if it was caused by something you had done, it would be helpful to be able to investigate the scenario that had caused the problem, so that we can advise others.

Can you not see an Email link on the left-hand side under my picture?  If not, the linked email address is ttgben at somethingchanged dot com

Board footer