Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-15 05:05:59

KenLiving

Items missing in Localisation list

Hi there,

After updating to 3.1.2 (from 3.0.5) I can no longer translate "Includes Sales Tax (25.00%)" to Danish. The frase appear on both web page and in the emails to me and the customer.

In the Localisation setting there is a text "TEXT_SALES_TAX" which was used in the earlier version, but since it is no longer used neither is the translation :-(

Please advice what to do :-)

Regards,
Ken

#2 2015-08-15 08:04:22

Ben

Re: Items missing in Localisation list

Hi Ken, thanks for pointing this out.  It looks like this hasn't been added into the localisations list.  I'll look to put in a fix for this.
In the mean time, if you're happy to edit files, this can be changed in line 951 of cart/application/models/ShoppingCart.php and line 207 of application/views/cart/fragment_cart_table.php, .e.g. changing this line from:

$taxTitle = __c('BACK_CALCULATE_TAX') == 'yes' ? __t('TEXT_INCLUDES_SALES_TAX', 'Includes Sales Tax') : __t('TEXT_SALES_TAX');

to:

$taxTitle = __c('BACK_CALCULATE_TAX') == 'yes' ? __t('TEXT_INCLUDES_SALES_TAX', 'Your Translation Here') : __t('TEXT_SALES_TAX');

#3 2015-08-16 19:43:58

KenLiving

Hi Ben

Thanks a lot. It works :-)

While we are at it, how do I localise the "Yes" & "No" answers from the tickboxes?

:-) Ken

#4 2015-08-16 21:13:38

Ben

That's great.  We have released a minor update, Cart 3.1.3.  Adding this localisation is the only change.

Localising 'Yes' and 'No' could be tricky.  These are the saved values and used all over the place.  Is there anywhere in particular that you'd like it localised?

#5 2015-08-17 16:48:37

KenLiving

When my customers before checkout tick off "I have read the Terms etc" and "I'll like to subscribe to the Newsletter" the answers are listed in their mail with Yes and/or No. Since these are the only English words in mail it would be nice to be able to translate them too.

:-) Kenneth

Board footer