Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-22 18:00:26

alagazam

"Please enter a valid email address."-problem

I am using the latest upgrade of CRG and have a problem with the form used to send chosen images.

When pressing the submit button I get this message:

Please enter a valid email address.

It doesn't matter what email address I enter.

Why does this happen?

#2 2015-06-22 18:36:44

Ben

Re: "Please enter a valid email address."-problem

That's really strange. Does this happen in any particular browser? Can you provide me with a link to an album (with login if needed)? Send via PM or Email if it's confidential.

#3 2015-06-22 20:13:49

Ben

Re: "Please enter a valid email address."-problem

Thanks for the link.  Your site is redirecting any calls to ttg-be/crg/index.php to ttg-be/crg/
This causes every request from the client response gallery to be made twice.  That means all fields are also encoded twice, making the server receive invalid email addresses.

Have you explicitly added redirects for index.php on your site, perhaps via an .htaccess file?  If so, try disabling them.  If you still want to use redirects on other parts of your site, just make sure that the rules do not apply to anything under ttg-be.

Once you've fixed it, you'll need to clear your browser cache.  Otherwise, your browser will likely remember the 301 redirects.

Board footer