Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-05-13 04:39:15

vscotth

Duplicate Photos Published

I just published a CRG containing 174 images using Publisher, and all of the thumbnails are of exactly the same image... the last image in the gallery. I have previously published several galleries using this template successfully with no problems.  I reinstalled the latest version of Publisher (both online and local components), deleted the original gallery and republished, with the same result.

During the publishing process, all appears to be happening normally, with the images in the upper (non-published) part of the screen scrolling off as they are published. When the process completes, however, I see a gallery of 174 identical images. Further, when I click a thumbnail to see an enlarged version of the image, rows of selection-circle icons appear at the top of the screen.

#2 2015-05-13 04:51:29

rod barbee
Website

Re: Duplicate Photos Published

did you happen to use File Naming in Publisher set up? and was it set to sequential?
If so, don't do that. It has a tendency to mess things up.

If that's not it, you'll need to post a link to the gallery and any login credentials.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2015-05-13 13:25:31

vscotth

Re: Duplicate Photos Published

Yes - I did use sequential file numbering for this gallery. When I changed back to straightforward file name, everything worked. Thanks.

Board footer