Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-25 06:25:44

dmward

pages-gallery; some slide transitions are jerky

The title says it.

When the slide show for this site http://dmwfotos.com/weddings/ runs several of the slide transitions are not smooth.
When the image after the bride with "groom"glasses is ready to transition, it flashes two or three times before changing.

I have reordered and republished the gallery several times via publisher with no change in the behavior.

Lightroom is set to custom order for the image sequencing and the publisher template is set for Lightroom to manage order. Yet, the image that is flickering is not behind the bride with "groom" glasses. Its in a completely different location.

#2 2015-03-25 06:32:46

rod barbee
Website

Re: pages-gallery; some slide transitions are jerky

that image is weddings-.jpg. It shows up three times in a row in the page source early in the show and then three more times later on.
It looks to me that you might have a file naming conflict somewhere.

Do you happen to be using File Naming in Publisher? If so, any file naming that includes adding a sequence can mess publisher up.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2015-03-30 01:23:32

dmward

Re: pages-gallery; some slide transitions are jerky

Thanks Rod.
I don't intend to have naming option active. It just seems easier to leave them as they appear in Lightroom.
Can I just delete the extra occurrences? I republished the gallery a couple of times.

I checked and the rename was ticked, so I changed it to no renaming. Then republished.
Now the webpage says it can't find the images

Last edited by dmward (2015-03-30 01:48:18)

Board footer