Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-08 17:21:45

LJR69

Templates sometimes lose/revert some settings

I keep getting some weird stuff happening with my templates. I don't think this is a CE3 issue, but more Lightroom. Example is this morning I updated the favicon in Pages, exported, ftp'd - great. The favicon worked okay but my Masthead reverted to the default "Lightroom" instead of the graphic I've had there since I first pulled the pages together. I have also noticed this happens with other settings from time to time - Sharpening checkbox in the Output (unchecks itself), Download image checkboxes - despite being extra vigilant and ensuring I always Update with Current Settings.

Anyone else seen this happen?

#2 2014-04-08 17:53:18

Matthew
Administrator
Website

Re: Templates sometimes lose/revert some settings

There's a bug in LR that sometimes causes the identity plate to reset. I have reported this to Adobe, but there has been no fix as yet.

The Sharpening checkbox is also a known bug.

Otherwise, make sure that you right-click your template and choose "Update..." when making changes.

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

#3 2014-04-08 19:12:26

Kris

Not just me then...

Yes, I've taken to right click >> update with current settings rather than using the refresh button.

It can even do it on changing tabs in the web panel.

Last edited by Kris (2014-04-08 19:15:02)

#4 2014-04-08 23:33:54

LJR69

I even did a search prior to posting here to see if it was a known bug and didn't find much suggesting it was, so thanks Matt for confirming that. Just means I have to keep vigilant each time I do an export, bit of a pain but manageable.

Board footer