Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-15 18:23:51

Raven Falls
Website

Quick (and possibly dumb) question about the HTML Gallery 1.0.2

First of all, thanks to everyone (and particularly Rod and Matthew) for their answers to getting started with CE3.

While getting ready to pull the trigger on CE3, I decided to download the free HTML Gallery plug-ins and play around with them, to give me some idea of working with TTG products.  By and large, the results are very nice.  However, I'm finding I have a basic problem with LR5 in that, no matter how I customize the settings (text, colors, etc.) for the HTML Gallery in LR's web module, the next time I come back to it, everything has been reset to the default settings, and I have to set them up all over again.

Now, obviously, I doubt that having to redo all the settings each time is the way things were intended to work with that gallery, so, how am I supposed to save the changes to my settings after I make them so that they'll "stick" with the given collection?  With previous gallery plug-ins I've used (in LR3), that was never a problem, and I'm a bit surprised to find it so in this situation, so I'm assuming it's something obvious I'm doing wrong.  Any idea what that might be?

Last edited by Raven Falls (2014-01-15 18:25:01)

#2 2014-01-15 19:30:28

Matthew
Administrator
Website

Re: Quick (and possibly dumb) question about the HTML Gallery 1.0.2

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

#3 2014-01-15 22:06:30

rod barbee
Website

Re: Quick (and possibly dumb) question about the HTML Gallery 1.0.2

And also be sure to meet the "Create Saved Web Gallery" button that appears at the upper right of the Lightroom preview area in the Web Module

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

Board footer