Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-16 01:59:44

joanna

Backlight2 backend working fine, but website broken

I've updated the new Backlight2 over my working Backlight. I updated the cpanel at bluehost.com to the 5.6 version of PHP. The backend works fine, but the front end is broken, this is the error msg:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: localisation_master|#0 /home2/joannam8/public_html/backlight/framework/dao/PdoExtended.php(524): PDO->prepare('select * from l...') #1 /home2/joannam8/public_html/backlight/framework/dao/PdoExtended.php(156): PdoExtended->_prepareAndExecuteSqlQuery('select * from l...', Array) #2 /home2/joannam8/public_html/backlight/framework/helpers/DatabaseDataProvider.php(20): PdoExtended->selectRows('select * from l...', Array) #3 /home2/joannam8/public_html/backlight/framework/helpers/Localiser.php(18): DatabaseDataProvider->getData(Object(Localiser)) #4 /home2/joannam8/public_html/backlight/designer/application/helpers/ApplicationHelper.php(43): Localiser->__construct(Object(DatabaseDataProvider)) #5 /home2/joannam8/public_html/backlight/framework/helpers/GenericApplicationHelper.php(43): ApplicationHelper->createLocaliser(Object(ApplicationConfigManager)) #6 /home2/joannam8/public_html/backlight/designer/application/init.php(10): GenericApplicationHelper->getLocaliser(Object(ApplicationConfigManager)) #7 /home2/joannam8/public_html/backlight/framework/init.php(144): require_once('/home2/joannam8...') #8 /home2/joannam8/public_html/index.php(19): require_once('/home2/joannam8...') #9 {main}|URL: /index.php

additional info:
I can get to each of my albums via the 'Backlight->Publisher' page, but not to the content on the homepage, the top-level galleries page gives this error:
Unexpected error: Undefined index: setup in EngineDAO.php on line 122
Please report error at http://community.theturninggate.net

--
Also, the 'Edit' and 'Create New Album' links on the Albums page has the following error:
Something went wrong
Unexpected error: Undefined index: setup in EngineDAO.php on line 122
Please report error at http://community.theturninggate.net
---

Last edited by joanna (2018-09-16 02:15:29)

#2 2018-09-16 02:16:07

Daniel Leu
Website

Re: Backlight2 backend working fine, but website broken

Did you replace the /index.php file in the root of your website with the one that came with the installer? And did you delete the old directories in /backlight (all but custom and data)?

Daniel Leu | Photography   
DanielLeu.com
My digital playground (eg, Backlight tips&tricks): lab.DanielLeu.com

#3 2018-09-16 02:31:32

joanna

Hi Daniel - Yes, and no.
I replaced everything in ~/backlight except 'data' and 'custom', but it was a bit confusing in Matt's video who instead of remove all but 'data' and 'custom', just added 'installer'. Would either way work?

I forgot to add the index.pph at the root, and just now did it and now it works!!

All the links in the pages work except the following - the 'Search' from in-page banner homepage says:
Unexpected error: Call to undefined method CartHelper::isDevelopment() in GenericApplicationHelper.php on line 25

The top of page 'search' icon works .

Thanks for the speedy reply.

ps - I'm starting over with the install.

All is good after redoing the install

Last edited by joanna (2018-09-16 02:45:44)

#4 2018-09-16 02:50:10

Daniel Leu
Website

joanna wrote:

All is good after redoing the install

Perfect!

Daniel Leu | Photography   
DanielLeu.com
My digital playground (eg, Backlight tips&tricks): lab.DanielLeu.com

#5 2018-09-19 12:16:13

r_zulewski@hotmail.com
Website

Ah... had the same issue.  I had to copy the index.php file a second time.  Now the website menus work as expected.

Board footer